Trauma Center or StarFox Command??

LeviathanZERO

Supreme [H]ardness
Its my birthday.
I got free money.
I want a DS game.

Soooo... store next door has a new copy of Trauma Center and of course Starfox. I cant decide!!! I really want trauma center, but Starfox has wifi, and its... starfox. (SF64 was my fav, never played assault.) But trauma center is soooooo addictive! I love that game...

so yeah, I dont know what I want!! Anyone own BOTH games?

I don't think they're printing any more "Trauma Center Under the Knife"s anymore... so I'd pick that up, since you could probably -always- find Star Fox.

Trauma Center!!! I bought this game last week and can't put it down. I know it's coming out for the Wii, but I think the stylus is a little better control. This is the most original and fun game I've played in a long time.

Trauma Center was recently re-released around the end of July. So you should be able to find a few copies left on the shelf if you search enough. I'd say pick up Trauma Center. I've gotten the most hours out of it on my DSL so far. Plus finding Star Fox Command will be much easier than Trauma Center a few months down the road.

i was thinking about getting trauma center... looks pretty graphic... is it disgusting?

Better buy 2 DS's... Trauma Center has the tendancy to make people want to throw their DS against the wall. My wife yells at the game all the time hehe. :p

Get trauma center and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan. Its japanese very addicting music game . the video on youtube looks fun and amazing

arr4ws said:
i was thinking about getting trauma center... looks pretty graphic... is it disgusting?

Its not.

I started playing Under the Knife once I got into watchin' House.

Some of the levels in Under the Knife are -very- hard. I want to say some of the missions are incredibly unforgiving. Been using dual pens to swap tools out on the fly, shaves off a few milliseconds, and it really seems to help.

I'd go with Trauma Center if you were thinking about getting both down the line... Starfox is most likely going to around for a while, whereas copies of TC are rarer...

And TC is very challenging.

The only Starfox I played was the original SNES version, but that game was incredibly addicting, and the graphics were amazing for the time.

Honestly, most console games I rent/buy bore me after a few hours, I was playing Starfox for months back in the day. I have heard the psuedo-action/RPG ones sort of sucked, but that the DS release goes back to the roots.

MarvynDT said:
^ You my friend, do not have the healing touch...

I have the healing touch, I chose not to use it, since it lowers your score by quite a bit.

I'll add a vote for Trauma Center. I think it is the most interesting game I've played in a long time, and I'm not sure it'd work on anything without a touch screen. Maybe it'll work on the Wii, but it's hard to imagine it having the necessary precision.

True, it's stupidly hard at times, but knowledge and skill will overcome that. It's not a randomly hard thing.

I'd definitely put it in the "Must Have" (or at least "must-play") category. I expect if I'd played this before I bought the DS it would have been all the justification I'd have needed to snag one.

Can't comment on Starfox, but Trauma Center is different, well done, and extremely entertaining.

I had the same dilemma here - found one copy of Trauma Center and bought it immediately. I'm positive Starfox will be in good supply for months to come.

hmm. i might pick up trauma center later. its 29.99, so thats a plus.
but yeah, im in an odd area, so its prolly not going to sell. I really want that game, but im having fun with starfox. I actually really like that game, it really doesnt even need the online mode, the SP is very well done, though i miss the "on-rail" levels, those were the most fun IMO.

i rented trauma center when it came out on gamefly. so i have some experiance with it, freakin great title. not regreting my purchase at all, this game is great, but if i go to the store next time and no trauma center.... then ill be sad.... :( :)

everyone has to agree though, its a GREAT time to be a DS owner.
check out the blitz of games coming out in the next 4 months. INSANE.

When iw as in italy i picked up a Black DS lite and Trauma Center, and the game is awsome.

in Trauma Center any tips or tricks to using the magnifier? I seem to have trouble drawing circles to have it zoom in or out......

polydiol said:
in Trauma Center any tips or tricks to using the magnifier? I seem to have trouble drawing circles to have it zoom in or out......

You don't need to draw the full circle. Draw like 3/4 or 7/8 of the circle and it will work. The game actually likes it better when you don't complete the circle. Hope that helps.

trauma center is better than the game posted above .... only ressemblance is the surgery theme

Back