• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Trashing Hardware

KillaChaos

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
351
I was cleaning out my garage today and I am wondering what people do with all their old eleectronics that are impossible to resell, like old printers, broken LCDs, PSUs and DVD players. I checked my local sanitation dept, but it seems like they only collect it once a year in may. Where else do people go?
 
Back
Top