Trash Eating Robot

Not actually green. Needs renewables. Renewables aren't real, real renewables are nukular. Needs to burn trash for power. Water-logged trash is negative energy, and burned trash is worse than dirty power. Dirty power is still better than China and India. The real problem isn't trash on the surface of the ocean, the problem is heavy waste dumping from 70 years ago that is just now making it's way through the food chain. We need to stop fishing or farming food. Living off the grid is far less efficient than city life. Country life is clean because of pipelines. Pipelines cause cancer. Power lines cause cancer. EMI causes cancer. EMI doesn't cause cancer. The sun causes cancer. Everyone's going to die of cancer. No, some people are going to die from unknown causes not related to unknown injections. No, some people are going to be killed by fake dogs stuffed with Tannerite and ball bearings, lol.

There, now we don't have to go through any of that shit again.

Not actually green. Needs renewables. Renewables aren't real, real renewables are nukular. Needs to burn trash for power. Water-logged trash is negative energy, and burned trash is worse than dirty power. Dirty power is still better than China and India. The real problem isn't trash on the surface of the ocean, the problem is heavy waste dumping from 70 years ago that is just now making it's way through the food chain. We need to stop fishing or farming food. Living off the grid is far less efficient than city life. Country life is clean because of pipelines. Pipelines cause cancer. Power lines cause cancer. EMI causes cancer. EMI doesn't cause cancer. The sun causes cancer. Everyone's going to die of cancer. No, some people are going to die from unknown causes not related to unknown injections. No, some people are going to be killed by fake dogs stuffed with Tannerite and ball bearings, lol.

There, now we don't have to go through any of that shit again.
Nah, robots will kill us first

The earth is flat, they just need to push that junk over the edge.
Release the cat!
1200x600-1-jpg.408203
ReleaseTheCat1200x600.jpg

Last edited:
20 years ago I had a dream about a huge trash eating/recycling combine-like machine sweeping the beaches which were completely littered with junk, it was nighttime and it looked menacing glistening as it thrased around in the moonlight, pretty cool though. I was a small child, with my family somewhere near the beach, somehow I escaped the protected "inside" and ran towwards the beach, I had never really been outside before and wanted to play/explore, my parents screaming as they chased after me as they pulled over emergency masks/helmets

20 years ago I had a dream about a huge trash eating/recycling combine-like machine sweeping the beaches which were completely littered with junk, it was nighttime and it looked menacing glistening as it thrased around in the moonlight, pretty cool though. I was a small child, with my family somewhere near the beach, somehow I escaped the protected "inside" and ran towwards the beach, I had never really been outside before and wanted to play/explore, my parents screaming as they chased after me as they pulled over emergency masks/helmets

Just wait until a kind of Moore's Law kicks in and the miniature version debuts.

MrFusion.jpg

Phase's Rule Of Robots, we'll call it Rule #4, but I'd like it to be at the top:

They must never be able to make more of themselves autonomously.

If space is curved then maybe the earth is flat but just appears as a sphere because of spacetime

Are there videos of this that don't feature these two super annoying guys?

Are there videos of this that don't feature these two super annoying guys?
Sadly it has one of those YTers that do mostly gimmick videos that lots of kids must watch. You know, like the ones where "I tipped the dominoes driver a house!!" woweeeeeeee....

speaking of robots check this one out:

" Terminator-like' liquid metal developed by scientists. If you thought the shape-shifting T-1000 robot in "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" was the stuff of nightmares, your nightmares may eventually become reality."

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/shocking-terminator-like-liquid-metal-developed-by-scientists

article is 2 years old so maybe soon coming to a town or City near you :eek:

View attachment 409901
Meh, the article they're talking about using magnets to manipulate the shape of metal that has a low melting point, that's a far cry from "Terminator-like liquid metal" which probably got them way more clicks than a headline that simply said "Scientists manipulate iron doped gallium with magnets" (FYI gallium is liquid at about 30C just over 85F)

Yea I only watched that cnet video. don't care to watch mr beast, although it does seem he's a rare case of a rich kid doing something good with his money, even if it's just raising awareness and getting kids excited about something as "lowly" as trash/debris cleanup.

Back