Transporting Large cases strap

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
https://www.amazon.com/ThinkGeek-Ge...1A6G98TXJMZ&psc=1&refRID=V9VN1YJ6N1A6G98TXJMZ

Best PC investment I made all year.
I got one of these in the mail today to carry my PC case up and down the steps instead of trying to carry 50-60lbs above me. Works really nice I'll keep it attached you can disconnect the bag show on the photo it's velcro. I just needed something to use if I wanted to get the dust out my case 2-3 times a year in the garage or outside. My case is pretty big it's a Bitfenix Shogun so you can even use a bigger case if you wanted

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I needed something like that when I made the jump from midtowers to fulltowers when I was still lugging systems around for LANParties. Didn't mind it so much all those years I did it with midtowers, but fulltowers are a bitch heh. The strap I used for many years with midtowers wasn't built for the size or weight of fulltowers, and it eventually broke. Well, doesn't matter so much for LANParties anymore, cuz my old crew doesn't really do them anymore. However it would be handy for any other time you gotta move a PC, like up and down stairs, as you said. I tend to take my PCs downstairs and outside to clean them, so already carrying straps like this one would be a big help.

I weighed my case last night it tops out at 56lbs. I think the dual tempered glass adds alot of weight.

Last edited:
I bought one of those years ago when I was going to LAN parties fairly often. It made packing up and carrying everything so much easier.

I think it is still in my office closet.

This is why I always build ITX. Excited to get my velkase 3. Then I can put my PC in my back pocket.

Back