• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Transparent AA for Geforce 6 users

chinesepiratefood said:
Then tried it for myself and it does indeed work with no real performance hit

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. TSAA does have a performance impact depending on the game.
 
J-Mag said:
LOL! You link to this thread in the other thread and then back again!


I know, you're supposed to find your way out of the trap!








(Sorry, I don't know WTF is wrong with me today...)
 
Anyone else getting some funky BSOD with these drivers? There have been a couple of times where I have been working in 3DSMAX and when I alt tab between applications my machine just randomly reboots. It has done this twice this morning, but so far it hasn't crashed since I disabled the transparency AA and the OpenGL bug reporting. BTW, I am running a 6800GT on an Asus NCCH-DL with dual Xeon 3.4's.
 
Back
Top