• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Translucent molding owners:

SarverSystems

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 9, 2002
Messages
7,408
A: Did you get a "template" with yoru molding?
B: Was it a washer?
C: What size washer was it?

I didn't get one with my order, even though it cost $10 freakin dollars just to ship a 3' ft piece.
 
i installed one of there window kits in a friends case it was a washer and it made about a 1/4 (maybe little less) in of space around the window
it was this window kit
says its 11.875" x 11.875
the piece of aluminum that i have from the cut is 12 x 12
 
i would if i had it its been awhile
case3.jpg
http://www.gideontech.com/reviews/pcmodwin/index02.shtml
 
I used basically the same kit from voyeurmods, worked like a charm; I thought it would be harder.
 
Back
Top