Translation App

maverick786us

2[H]4U
Can someone suggest me a translation application for iOS, Where in chat application, anything that I type, it automatically translate into the desired language?

Google translation is cool, But you type and then copy and paste the desired text is a lengthy process. What I want is, lets say, when i type something in WeChat or Line Messenger, my text should automatically come as a translated text

Last edited:
have not tried myself; but this is maybe something you are looking for ? http://www.itranslate.com/imessage-keyboard

Just keep in mind it's technically a keyboard logger; be carefully when you use it e.g. to enter credit card, passwords etc. as those might got to a 3rd party not intended too.
One of the concerns I don't install 3rd party keyboards myself. But depend on your risk affinity.

have not tried myself; but this is maybe something you are looking for ? http://www.itranslate.com/imessage-keyboard

Just keep in mind it's technically a keyboard logger; be carefully when you use it e.g. to enter credit card, passwords etc. as those might got to a 3rd party not intended too.
One of the concerns I don't install 3rd party keyboards myself. But depend on your risk affinity.

I used this shit. Its a paid app. Yes it doesn't ask for credit card. But my apple account is already bound with my bank account so it deducted 5$ from my account and apple is not willing to refund my money

I used this shit. Its a paid app. Yes it doesn't ask for credit card. But my apple account is already bound with my bank account so it deducted 5$ from my account and apple is not willing to refund my money

my point was less thats a paid app; thats fine for me.

My point is more about data privacy and the fact that many of those custom iOS keyboard talking back "to home"; and you might not know where that home is and who is using your keystrokes. Not saying that the app mentioned is dangerous. I'm just in general against custom iOS keyboards and if I would use some heavy research would be required.

I am not looking for a keyboard. I was looking for an intelligent application that translate anything i type in a given output window

I am not looking for a keyboard. I was looking for an intelligent application that translate anything i type in a given output window
not sure if you will get that without jailbreak; don't think Apple standard security model will allow that with official API; thats what the customer keyboards are for. I have no insights into JB anyway.

not sure if you will get that without jailbreak; don't think Apple standard security model will allow that with official API; thats what the customer keyboards are for. I have no insights into JB anyway.
Why is it so difficult for developers? We have google translator, which takes an input language and displays the output translated. Isn't there any app can use google translation engine and directly translate anything that we type anywhere?

Back