• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Transferring F@H Info

TSS Modder

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
2,316
I run F@H on my laptop, which is my daily beater. today i will be reformatting it.

what i need to know is how do i save my current folding info so that i can recopy it after i finsih my format, so i dont have to start this WU back over.

(yea, i know im a pathetic folder, but i want to do all that i can to [H]elp!)

 
Just copy the folding directory and every file and sub-directory in it to the new computer and you should be OK. I've done it before and I don't remember losing the WU, but even if I did, I don't think there's anything more that can be done.
 
And if you are running windoze copy the PandeGroup registry entry.

 
Back
Top