Transferring Data Through Your Bones

Damn, he's well spoken, kind of a neat idea and he's not from India. Are you sure that's AT&T?

He looks like he has some awfully big bones to transmit through too!

Got to wonder though if on some level this could be harmful to you. I would think instead of constantly sending a signal because your iphone is touching your thigh, you might have the object send a signal on contact which is then read by the phone then that sends a signal out.

dude looks like he has not slept in weeks...

Nope, I have the caffeine patch. It's my invention. Each patch is the equivalent of 12 cups of coffee. You can stay up for days with no side effects.

Ahhh!

Sorry.

He looks like he has some awfully big bones to transmit through too!

Got to wonder though if on some level this could be harmful to you. I would think instead of constantly sending a signal because your iphone is touching your thigh, you might have the object send a signal on contact which is then read by the phone then that sends a signal out.

I really wouldn't worry about it being harmful. All the "tranducer" is is a piezo tweeter.

It most likely sends a tiny electrical current through you.. hence the "data".

So all somebody has to do to break in is steal your or one of your friend's phones in order to be able to enter your house.

Sounds real secure to me.... unless the key is programmed into the entry system with the person touching the door handle. That would make it quite secure.. but probably wouldn't work unless the person keep the same exact weight/body mass.

I really wouldn't worry about it being harmful. All the "tranducer" is is a piezo tweeter.

It most likely sends a tiny electrical current through you.. hence the "data".

So all somebody has to do to break in is steal your or one of your friend's phones in order to be able to enter your house.

Sounds real secure to me.... unless the key is programmed into the entry system with the person touching the door handle. That would make it quite secure.. but probably wouldn't work unless the person keep the same exact weight/body mass.

He does say that if the person isn't in the database the dorr won't open. I assume that means your "data key" must be saved to the system before it will recognise you.

but my question is "What is the glass made of"? It's cool, but he went from being a guy to a girl in a second. Not very secure, but i guess the security is in protecting your phone in the first place.

Back