Transfer video from iPhone to Win ?

piako

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello. I have a beautiful new iPhone 3GS. Today I shot a video with the iPhone. This article describes the iPhone's inability to transfer these videos from the device to the computer. How can this be done easily? iTunes 9.1, Windows "7", iPhone 3.1.3. :eek:

Yes. For some reason the device would not show under 'Computer' and now does. I cannot explain why. =\ Now I can access the files through windows explorer.

the old 2g iPhone does not do this... at least not on mine.. so I use winSCP to xnsfer all my data or all my themes.

Yes. For some reason the device would not show under 'Computer' and now does. I cannot explain why. =\ Now I can access the files through windows explorer.

Probably didn't plug in the cable all the way. Pretty much any time I've had something weird like that it was because the cable wasn't all the way in the connector.

For people on 2g or 3g, use iFunBox. Works awesome, no hassling with trying to FTP into your phone and junk.

there's probably tons of programs that allow you to do this as I did it with my ipod.

Back