Training Camps for Noobs?

Training camp?


  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Not a bad idea because I don't like roftTranspo, but because:

What you said Marty !!!!!! Totally on target about the function of our DC subforum..
I agree in with you in total.

RPhArrow --\\\----------------------------->
 
marty9876 said:
ps I got the DC 4-sale forum done... ;)

there's much love for dc on [h]. Kyle has his reasons, i'm sure, not the least of which is the greater good.

I'm happy with what we got... I'm with Marty... leave it alone.
 
Well marty brings up some good points...and if this will possibly get kyle (or another mod) in here and have them regulate...well then...screw it....i dont want this place changing :)
 
roftranspo said:
Well marty brings up some good points...and if this will possibly get kyle (or another mod) in here and have them regulate...well then...screw it....i dont want this place changing :)



the only change I want is to get rid of you :(

























;)
 
rayman2k2 said:
the only change I want is to get rid of you :(
That will never happen...i will haunt you, your children and your children's children :)
 
RollyPolly- on a serious note if you think the noobs are not being helped under the current state, say so. If this turns out to be the case I think as a team we would need to look into this. Soultion would be a mod change I think... ;)
 
marty9876 said:
RollyPolly- on a serious note if you think the noobs are not being helped under the current state, say so. If this turns out to be the case I think as a team we would need to look into this. Soultion would be a mod change I think... ;)
remember what I said....
 
I say we take this French-revolution style and chop off the heads of Moose, Rich and p[H]...marty can be mary antoinnette (sp?)



Vive Le [H]orde!

;)
 
marty9876 said:
RollyPolly- on a serious note if you think the noobs are not being helped under the current state, say so. If this turns out to be the case I think as a team we would need to look into this. Soultion would be a mod change I think... ;)
it not that i think we arent helping the noobs...i just noticed though that a couple "help" threads went unreplied to a few pages back and this was just an idea to more stream line the help...but if it is going to cause too much trouble well then it isnt worth it....and the solution to every problem is a mod change :D i nominate you and me :D
 
roftranspo said:
it not that i think we arent helping the noobs...i just noticed though that a couple "help" threads went unreplied to a few pages back and this was just an idea to more stream line the help...but if it is going to cause too much trouble well then it isnt worth it....and the solution to every problem is a mod change :D i nominate you and me :D
Not only would Kyle shoot that down faster than you can say, "Steve looks good in a bra", but the gods would never allow such atrocities amongst mortal men.
;)
 
AtomicMoose said:
Not only would Kyle shoot that down faster than you can say, "Steve looks good in a bra", but the gods would never allow such atrocities amongst mortal men.
;)
WELL!!!!! We will just have to SEE about that then wont we...i think i will PM kyle right now and get this coup under way :p












jk...im lazy today :)
 
Back
Top