• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Trader Issues

Haleiwa

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
214
A member on the forums here bought 2 sticks of ram from me. He had good heatware (170+) so I shipped first. I shipped the ram out the 20th via FedEx overnight. He received it on the 24th because he was not home the first try and FedEx screwed it up too. I also do not take paypal so I included a FedEx envelope with a pre-paid return label. I have not received the MO yet and I have been tracking it on FedEx’s site and it has not been shipped yet. The last communications I have with him was on the 26th saying he would ship it out using the FedEx envelope. I know it's the holidays and everything but I tried to make it as easy as possible for him to ship the MO back.
 
Have you tried to communicate further?
You need to wait a bit longer really, it is the holidays.
 
Have you PM'ed him since the last message you received? Did you get his phone number? If so give him a call and ask him what's going on. It sounds like you made it as easy as possible for him, even with the holidays.
 
I would wait...doubt an estabished member(170+ heatware) would rip you off over some ram. Wait , try other communication methods, play some games...i dunno just kill some time and wait....im sure it will work itself out nicely in the end.
 
Back
Top