Trade: Gigabyte Silent Heat II 7600GT FOR reference design 7600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

malicious

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok here's the deal. I bought this card just recently. I didn't care about the (awsome) silent cooler that's on it because i had every intention of watercooling it it's entire life with me. So i got the card and removed a couple of screws in the back and the main cooler came off no problem. Then i got to the center screw pictured below and it was TIGHT. So tight (and soft metal) in fact that I striped the threads with very little effort. So my options are a) keep the stock cooler on and don't watercool it, b) try to cut the damn thing off with a rotary blade, c) trade with someone looking to build a bitchen silent rig. I'd just like to trade for a reference design where i can easily remove the cooler. Hell i'd trade with someone that had a card that didn't even have a cooler. I figured this is a long shot but maybe someone is getting into HTPC or something and needs a silent 7600gt option. Hit me up here or PM.

www.heatware.com = malicious

Also, I would probably sell this card if someone made a correct offer, then i could just buy a new card.

img0052xu7.jpg

img0053fh8.jpg

img0054te8.jpg

striped
img0055bh3.jpg

bump for another round of offers like i got last night .... thanks fellas ... this could be pending so if you're interested please pm

mal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back