• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Trade D0 for E0 stepping?

Stugots

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
7,301
I have a chance to switch my D0 Stepping Celeron 320 for a E0 stepping Celeron 320. My current D0 is running at 3.0 because 3.6 seems a little unstable. I'm hoping that the E0 will be able to hit 3.6+

Any thoughts?
 
acascianelli said:
Why is that? It is a s478 chip.

Most of the 570J and 670 chips are EO steppings and that indicated intel's top silicon...
 
I just pulled the E0 chip and it has an SL code of SL87J. It is not listed on the Intel site. Does anyone know any info on this, overclocking results in particular

CELERON D
2.4GHZ/256/533
SL87J PHILIPPINES
7448A462

6449B193
0053

Update:

I'm testing now at 3.8. My D0 bombed out of prime95 alittle after an hour, lets see how long this one can run for.
 
Back
Top