Trackmani United Group

GDstew4

[H]ard|Gawd
I've seen TMU mentioned a few times here and thought why not make a group for all [H]ard forumers to get in on.

Just go to your profile page and on the right under "Groups" click Add.

Login: 2hard4u
Pass: genmay

Now when you go online you should be able to see who all is in the group and their multiplayer ranking compared to yours :)

Hope to see some of you online, my TMU alias is "Uncalm"

Oh cmon

Make one for TM Nations, that ones free!!!!

I got a question though.

I love TM Nations, its fast paced, and user-made maps are awesome.

Is TM United much better, or is it just that stadium mode mixed with a couple other modes (which I didn't enjoy that much)

And if TM United is better how so?

Thanks
btw my TM Nations name is SilentEye

I had Nations and been thinking about getting United. I like this kind of racing, but I like single player over online play as alot of the user made tracks are so complicated and near impossible to figure out where the heck to go, not to mention are just hard on the eyes. However I have made some Simplistic style tracks that I would like to start my own server and run them. There more about racing and less about who gets lucky and acccidently finds his way thru the maze but still have some fun jumps.

Well unfortunately Nations doesn't have the in-game group feature.

I'm glad I got it a couple months ago, they have it on Steam w/o all the Starforce mumbo-jumbo. I never had issues with it but I know some people have.

If you've tried the different environments in Sunrise or Original they're no different in United. The Stadium environment has been expanded on though with new dirt tracks that you can incorporate into regular stadium racing. I've seen a few servers that are dedicated to the Stadium environment, most likely people that bought United after playing Nations.

I've gotten used to some of the other cars though and enjoy Island, Rally, and Snow almost as much as Stadium.

The solo mode isn't just gold/silver/bronze anymore. It's a whole separate ranking from multiplayer where you can post official times to the included and custom tracks and see how you stack up against others in your zone. Once you beat the people in your zone you move up a tier depending on where you're from. I'm in the Illinois zone and after recording a time faster than anyone else in the Illinois zone then I move to the US ranking for that particular track. I've yet to move past the US ranking but I assume there's a World board.

Some of the visuals have been upgraded too, for me it was worth the purchase; ymmv :)

Back