toy for the weekend

Mtnduey

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2013/Nov. 2014
got two new dual hex systems to play with for the weekend, dual x5650's

both are folding right now with -bigadv flag on

weekend boxen-toy1 = P6051 @ 1:32 TPF
weekend boxen-toy2 = P2686 @ 17:52 TPF

wont be able to hold onto these for more than a few days before deploying them but they need a good workout before the boring duty of mostly idle development begins.

nice man....lets hope you continue to get some BigAdv on them

Awesome Duane, thanks! :cool:

Mailman should be bringing my hex parts today.

yeah I'd love for the extra PPD to help add some D against eVGA

"Push em back, push em back...WAY BACK" hehe

Awesome Duane, thanks! :cool:

Mailman should be bringing my hex parts today.

Tobit if you want I'll have an extra Raptor 74gb drive after sending the other 2 off for the giveaway if you want it.

Tobit if you want I'll have an extra Raptor 74gb drive after sending the other 2 off for the giveaway if you want it.
Please, I'll take it! I have to borrow the drive out of your 2700+ system for now. s'okay though because that box started doing less than 100 PPD anyway and that's my cut off point for classic client rigs. :(

Well, the mailman denied me again today. I was really looking forward to building my hex box today. It should have been here yesterday, today at the latest, and now I am starting to get worried. I'm going to have to start blaming EVGA soon I think or W.Feather at the very least. :p

bump again for the OP.. pretty awesome stuff he is doing for da 3-3. :cool:

bump again for the OP.. pretty awesome stuff he is doing for da 3-3. :cool:

Indeed....Thank you for *all* of your contributions to the team, MtnDuey! Awesome to have you as a member of the [H]orde...
thumbsup.gif

Back