Towert7....WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
towert7 said:
This new inline text ad is yet another instance of this.

Anyways, I'm going to stop folding for team #33. (Not sure if I'll stop folding altogether, or what... although in the end I probably will).

You guys and gals are a great load of laughs, and keep it that way! Good luck to everyone else folding.

~Drew
I understand you on that. I was surpsised when they first popped up on the front page, now they are even in the forums :/ Oh well.hardware AMD intel dell ATi nvidia asus seagate samsung xeon compaq serial ata sata ram
 
I was wondering what the fuck was up with all this annoying green shit all over the place.

Oh well.

Not gonna stop me from folding.

If it give me a virus, though, someone's gonna get hurt.
 
mwarps said:
I was wondering what the fuck was up with all this annoying green shit all over the place.

Oh well.

Not gonna stop me from folding.

If it give me a virus, though, someone's gonna get hurt.



i sure hope this doesn't turn into a pay-to-access forum (the whole forum)
 
rayman2k2 said:
i sure hope this doesn't turn into a pay-to-access forum (the whole forum)

I think this is encroaching on Moose's dictum that we won't be talking about this.
 
mwarps said:
I think this is encroaching on Moose's dictum that we won't be talking about this.
Just for the sake of protecting someone from saying something ban-worthy, I am going to close this...

Towert7, sorry that you won't be hanging around.
:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top