Touch Typing Nightmare

The article claims that touch-type users would be thrown off, when in fact that is the ACTUALY PHYSICAL layout that UK style keyboards have - I shoudl know I'm typing on one now (and no it's not a Dell).

The claim was false and misleading and lead users to belive that if they purchased a Vostro product they would somehow be given something that doesn't conform to PC standards - when in fact it does (for the United Kingdom, read: not USA). In case you didn't know, not everyone lives in the US and requires a US-EN keyboard layout.

look at the bottom row of keys, the ENTIRE bottom row is SHIFTED one key over, perhaps you missed the whole paragraph where DELL even said theyre aware of the problem, so what, are they just lieing to us?

Ah the @ symbol and the " are in different places as well. Also on the german keyboard, so maybe the @ and " are just there because this is the Chinese version. I seriously hope the @ and " haven't swapped places on the US one like the version in the photo. I use the " quite a bit and reaching for the 2 to type it is a bit slower. I definitely use " more than @.

Back