• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Totally confused ! Windows 7 problem with [H] !

mnmgri4

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
114
I installed a clean version of Windows 7 64bit on a new build I just finished, everything has been running well for a couple of days and now when I visit this forum and try to view an active thread it loads and then the screen turns white. (I am typing this from my old computer by the way). This is the only website of of many that it does it on. I can view closed threads just fine, but not active ones.

Anybody out there have any ideas on this, I am stumped ?

Thanks
 
Thanks, that worked ! You guys are awesome ! I knew someone would know what that was. Now I do too !

Much appreciated !
 
Back
Top