• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Totalbiscuit breakdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engineer? That's not work. You gotta work the land man. Manual farming is real work. Anyone else is a money grubbing beggar that doesn't want to do real labor.

See how ridiculous that sounds? He produces entertainment for a living. It's just as valid as someone who creates video games, directs movies, writes novels, draws webcomics, plays music, or does stand up comedy (etc.). In my mind, he's doing a lot more beneficial work than someone tossing a ball up and down a field for millions of dollars a year. Good on him that he's able to make a living doing it.

What a bunch of hyperbole. I'm sorry you believe streaming takes effort and/or skill of some kind. Certainly much less than professional athletes you just mentioned. Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but equating all forms of entertainment is a fallacy. Overall your post is simply idiotic and I'm not sure why I'm bothering to respond.

Well, since we can't all make the world a better place as petroleum engineers at major oil companies, I'm glad there are money-grubbing people out there who are entertaining me most days of the week. I do believe you're not jealous, but you come off as a dick regardless. Just because you don't see value in it, doesn't mean he doesn't work hard at his job.

I, and many engineers I work with, give a large portion of our income to charity (animal shelters, NGOs, etc). I'm glad you are entertained most days of the week by some uneducated slob, though. And no, streamers do not work hard at their "jobs." Lmao. That's the whole point of streaming, to not have to work in the first place.

edit: Honestly, if you are truly just not trolling me and are honest to God defending streamers as hard-working, talented and/or skilled individuals (professional gamers aside), then you're frankly just an idiot (or hopefully a kid). Not even worth arguing about.
 
Last edited:
Threads about other threads/forums are lame and this is off-topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top