Total WAr Humble Bundle....do any of these charities not suck?

SomeGuy133

2[H]4U
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly...168727373&mc_cid=7604ebb0f7&mc_eid=417ab516b0

I always give 100% charity but i always at least try to vet them through one of the charity review sites.

I always give to EFF when its an option or anything that supports civil liberties but none of those are options. All of these charities on the list seem sketch in my standards as in I did a real fast search and i didn't find any good info on their impact or effectiveness. I dont have time to do any good research but i really want those games but only want to give to a charity that deserves it.

Anyone got thoughts?

I generally give 100% to EFF. When that's not available I give 100% to the devs. ..I have made exceptions... like some charity that was doing water purification in 3rd world countries.

Yup, this round are a bunch of wtf charities.

I generally give 100% to EFF. When that's not available I give 100% to the devs. ..I have made exceptions... like some charity that was doing water purification in 3rd world countries.

Yup, this round are a bunch of wtf charities.

I know right?!1111 I really want this package becuase its awesome and I was going to do the 15 dollar one for sure but....shit...this blows.

Give it all to Humble Bundle if you don't want to support Sega or any of these charities.

i dont have viking, shogun 1/2, Rome2, or Napeolon or those other weird arena things which i heard sucked anyways. So thats why i am interested for the 15 bucks.

well talking to a friend from Natural Selection 2 that lives in UK and he says Walking with the Wounded is a decent charity. These numbers can be apples to oranges but they have a 16% admin overhead which from my experience is high but the rest totally are crap charities in my eyes so I am donating to them...I can at least help support my British compadres. I prefer civil liberties stuff but this is at last better then fucking elephants :/

Back