Toshiba Satellite U205-S5034 Notebook

Spetsnaz201

Limp Gawd
Selling my trusted Toshiba U205 Notebook Computer.

• Ultra-portable 4-pound notebook PC with 12.1-inch TRU-Brite LCD; 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T5200 processor
• 100 GB hard drive, 4 GB of RAM, dual-layer, multi-format DVD/CD burner
• Three USB 2.0, one FireWire, one VGA, one S-Video, one PCMCIA, multi-format memory card reader
• Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (128 MB of shared RAM); tri-mode 802.11a/b/g wireless connectivity; 10/100 Ethernet
• Product Dimensions: 8.9 inches x 1.3 inches x 11.8 inches; 4.2 pounds
• Security Technology: Fingerprint reader (which you can use to login into windows and websites without typing a password)

I upgraded the memory to 4 GB of RAM. This laptop also has a Audigty 2 ZS Notebook installed into the PCMCIA expansion slot. Please keep in mind that the speakers do not work because the laptop has the audigy card installed, and sound only works through the jack on the audigy.

The battery on this laptop is brand new and has been installed only 2 weeks ago. It also has a camouflage skin installed on the top cover of the notebook from day one to protect it from scratches.

The left mouse button has a scuff mark on it. Otherwise the laptop is in excellent shape. It is fully functioning.

• Windows 7 Ultimate x86
• Microsoft Office 2007 Full Edition
o Word
o Excel
o PowerPoint
o Access

• Kaspersky Pure 2.0 Full Year License Installed
o Antivirus
o Anti-spyware
o Anti-malware
o Firewall

Price: $200