hey guys,
I have a bit of a problem. I spilled beer on my girlfriends toshiba laptop... Instead of inverting it and letting it drain i tried drying it out. At first the keyboard gave out but it did post and boot to windows... but after letting it sit for a bit, it posted but refused to boot to windows and says its unable to find the harddrive... what did i fry... i already bought her a new lappy but was wondering if i could fix it for a beater computer....
specs...
pentium M 740 1.6 centrino
512 mb ram...
intel integrated 9xx mobile graphics
built in wifi
and a now feared dead 60 gb 5400rpm hdd.
HELP!!
I have a bit of a problem. I spilled beer on my girlfriends toshiba laptop... Instead of inverting it and letting it drain i tried drying it out. At first the keyboard gave out but it did post and boot to windows... but after letting it sit for a bit, it posted but refused to boot to windows and says its unable to find the harddrive... what did i fry... i already bought her a new lappy but was wondering if i could fix it for a beater computer....
specs...
pentium M 740 1.6 centrino
512 mb ram...
intel integrated 9xx mobile graphics
built in wifi
and a now feared dead 60 gb 5400rpm hdd.
HELP!!