Torrents are never GREEN need some NAT help

I'm using a WRT54G that cannot be flashed with DDWRT and Im stuck at yellow.

I've forwarded ports, used random ports, and even arranged static IP addresses both in router and in windows, BUT nothing works.

I've been wanting to try linux isos, but at the rate they go, I might as well order CD's.

Anyone have any tips for getting green. :D

Do you have Windows firewall, or some other software firewall turned on? If so, did you open the ports through it.

1. You need to open the ports on the windows firewall too.
2. I'm not sure if this matters for yellow torrents, but you need to patch your tcpip.sys. It allows you to have more incoming connections then xp will normally allow. Link

1. You need to open the ports on the windows firewall too.
2. I'm not sure if this matters for yellow torrents, but you need to patch your tcpip.sys. It allows you to have more incoming connections then xp will normally allow. Link

No. This has already been covered several times before on this forum.

Windows XP SP2 Does not limit TCP connections to a valid IP.

"The TCP/IP stack in Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed limits the number of concurrent, incomplete outbound TCP connection attempts. When the limit is reached, subsequent connection attempts are put in a queue and resolved at a fixed rate so that there are only a limited number of connections in the incomplete state."

http://www.microsoft.com/products/e...0&FileName=xpsp2res.dll&EvtType=Warning&LCID=

Back