• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Torrent for Eclipse HL2 total conversion

The site's server has been slashdotted, so I figured the torrent would be of interest. Wow, a free, legal game torrent. ;)
 
rayg said:
The saying is "it's not my cup of tea", not water, lol.

I know, but I adapted it to fit me. I don't drink tea or coffee.
 
thanks. i read about this game a few days ago and i think it sounds really cool. glad to know it's been released and glad to know i can download it even though the offical d/l is broke.

i'm really suprised that a 3rd person tactical action game is the first big mod to be released, and not some fps using mostly things taken straight from hl2.
 
has anyone played this much? i killed all of the keepers and the faries at the standing stone or whatever and then it said "eclipse" and started rolling the credits. i hit space bar and skipped it. I couldn't find anywhere else to go, is this the whole game as of now?

i read on the site and i think that is it. maybe an hour of playtime. i thought the game was really fun and i hope that they add on more to it soon. maybe even some voice work and real story, i think it could turn out to be a really good mod.
 
JonnyK said:
has anyone played this much? i killed all of the keepers and the faries at the standing stone or whatever and then it said "eclipse" and started rolling the credits. i hit space bar and skipped it. I couldn't find anywhere else to go, is this the whole game as of now?

i read on the site and i think that is it. maybe an hour of playtime. i thought the game was really fun and i hope that they add on more to it soon. maybe even some voice work and real story, i think it could turn out to be a really good mod.

I don't even know how you got that far. I was getting pwned by the monsters in the beginning. My FPS was horrible during the game too, I get like 80-140FPS in HL2 with 4xAA 8xAF, and in this game i had like 10-30 FPS, it was barely playable :confused:

I think it could be the bloom effect they have, I tried the HL2 Bloom Effect and it also lagged me, this seems like it has the same effects as that.
 
It is only three chapters long and the people who made it said that their might not be more because they made it for a college class and they all are grads now.
 
Back
Top