torrent downloading - reloading torrents

I have utorrent. (bit of a rant)

just wondered if anyone else ran into the problem of when you, let's say, download a discography of 60gb (uncopyrighted) music, you only want one album that isn't available in other torrents.so you select none and select that album to download only and everything works good, but you like the album so much you want to check out the other albums in the torrent.

the problem im having is, in utorrent, i have to first remove the torrent from seeders, then find the torrent file and re-open it and select the songs/folders I want. it's a inconvience!

why in this day and age of computers and the internet can't I just click under the files when the torrent is selected in the downloading or completed list and select songs to download. I can choose "don't download".... but not download.

so is there a work around or a better torrent program or is it actually possible and i just missed how without removing the torrent, then re-opening the torrent file through explorer menus

so...the free stuff is too inconvenient to steal...mmmmmmmkay

Just click on one of the priorities above "Don't download" and it will download.

@OP

You could have put in the effort to read up on utorrent. Nothing "free" is easy. Can't spend the time to keep a torrent alive? Then maybe you shouldn't torrent. Can't wait for the entire torrent to download just because you want that one song? Find another torrent or if you can't then buy the song.

@OP

You could have put in the effort to read up on utorrent. Nothing "free" is easy. Can't spend the time to keep a torrent alive? Then maybe you shouldn't torrent. Can't wait for the entire torrent to download just because you want that one song? Find another torrent or if you can't then buy the song.

Not sure I agree with that completely. If the OP only wants a portion of the torrent then I see no reason for them to HAVE to download the entire thing. Though I do believe he should seed what he has downloaded even if it's not the whole thing. With most ISPs these days bandwidth comes at a cost and 60GB will take a huge chunk out of it on just a one way download not even including what he may upload in seeding.

Back