Topless Sandals - 15% Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are being threaded at RedFlagDeals.com right now:

"If you simply enter promo code 'Toronto Shoe Show 2006' in the order comments they'll discount your order 15% prior to charging your credit card."

Topless-Sandal.com

I agree ... pretty interesting product.

hmm...interesting

probably not a good idea for minnesota right now...
(was -5F (-20c) with windchills at -30F (-34c) the other day) :eek:

I've worn something similiar to these, and they're pretty nice. Just don't go anywhere sandy :p

icthus13 said:
I've worn something similiar to these, and they're pretty nice. Just don't go anywhere sandy :p

if you cant wear them in sand whats the point? Seems kinda dumb if everything you walk through just sticks to them...

Now those would get NASTY quick. It's an interesting idea, but it looks like a sticky piece of rubber Lol. Though I imagine it has to be more advanced than that if it's going to last a year.

jmanlp said:
if you cant wear them in sand whats the point? Seems kinda dumb if everything you walk through just sticks to them...

I guess to wear them to the store, etc? Haha. You just wash them with soap and water and they get sticky again, in my limited experience.

I know someone who has a pair. Sand and stuff doesn't stick to them, really. You'll get a few stuck grains, but most of it slides off.

HitmanZ said:
damn i thought the title said "Topless Sandra"
damn...
Well... Why would she be 15% off? Personally, I'd hold out for a two for one deal then ;)

Here in Seattle there is a strip club called The Lust Lady. On the marquis out front it said: "ALL CLOTHING 100% OFF"

Thats real interesting. I would buy a pair just to mess with people.

I love how putting the word "topless" in the title has given this thread almost 900 views in five days...

**Admin Edit**

Thread gone off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back