• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Top water cooling

Regulator

n00b
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
6
Haven't really seen alot of Danger Den on this forum.
Does any one have any experience with this brand,
verses other water cooling products, and not to get into it more
but I have also heard of this microfreezing solution to.


logo.jpg
 
I had a DD TDX Cpu block and a Maze4 GPU block with a marginal radiator and a d4 pump and I loved it. Sold the whole kit recently when the baby came for funds, but I would love to have it back some day.
 
Danger Den makes great stuff.. I have an old maze4 cpu block on one machine, and an RBX on another, and even a new maze4 gpu block on my ati x800.. I also Like swiftech blocks as well. The most important thing in water cooling is to match all the components(and I don't mean match brands, just flow/design characteristics) to get the best end results for your needs.
 
Back
Top