Top Mobo for each vendor? Lets start a list...

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
Okay lets start a list of the absolutely top 1 or 2 motherboards from each Vendor for the Sandy Bridge platform. I think it will help those who are searching for a mobo find one easier. Especially since there are brands and models not everyone would think of that would help in a search.

Lets start with Asus....

Asus Maximus IV Extreme - Not yet Available in US.
Asus P8P67 Deluxe

subbed, ill need ths later for reference. dont forget to update

P67 Classy
Asus WS revvo
Gigabyte ud7

top 3 no particular order

Why don't we see how they perform in the real world for more than a day?

subbed, ill need ths later for reference. dont forget to update

P67 Classy
Asus WS revvo
Gigabyte ud7

top 3 no particular order

the P67 is good, but not worth the money imo. Seems to have a few design flaws since the new team came on board.

Agreed on the other two though.

Personally, I'm debating to go with the P8P67 Deluxe or something else. I'd love to have a "trendy" board like the classified, but too expensive for me

the P67 is good, but not worth the money imo. Seems to have a few design flaws since the new team came on board.

Agreed on the other two though.

Personally, I'm debating to go with the P8P67 Deluxe or something else. I'd love to have a "trendy" board like the classified, but too expensive for me

Newegg has the deluxe listed as deactivated, not to mention the large amounts of people coming forth about problems with their boards. So, i'd stay away if you could get it somehow.

I am leaning toward the WS revo personally not that I got my 2600k, but after the whole Deluxe issue with ASUS. I dunno what else could happen.

There is nothing better than a intel prossesor running on a intel board.In my oppinion Intel Extreme Series BOXDX58SO2 Smackover2 is the best MB out there.

I like people listing stuff not on market. EVGA doesn't have even the standard P67 SLI out, yet you put the Classified version on the list. Maximus IV Extreme is cool board, but isn't sold either.

There is nothing better than a intel prossesor running on a intel board.In my oppinion Intel Extreme Series BOXDX58SO2 Smackover2 is the best MB out there.

Except until now, Intel boards were the worst ones.

I like people listing stuff not on market. EVGA doesn't have even the standard P67 SLI out, yet you put the Classified version on the list. Maximus IV Extreme is cool board, but isn't sold either.

Except until now, Intel boards were the worst ones.

it's the top of the line mobo's that each vendor is going to supply for sandy bridge...please tell me where you saw that a qualification was that it should be out already?

it's the top of the line mobo's that each vendor is going to supply for sandy bridge...please tell me where you saw that a qualification was that it should be out already?

Well ok, i could accept that for Maximux IV Extreme. But EVGA P67 Classified it's not just out already, it doesn't have anything else except one image and one "comming soon" label. No specs, nothing. And if you bother to look in the EVGA forums, you will notice that not only there is no specs, but there are no release dates. At all. For any EVGA P67 product. It could be out in few weeks, but it can be 1-2 months as well.

But don't let me stop you, have fun compiling list of boards not being sold.

Not a lot of buzz about the MSI Big Bang Marshall on these forums yet (not out yet, I believe) but it looks to be the most innovative of the new boards with the Lucid Hydra chip, lots of PCIe lanes (because of the PCIe switches) and supposedly the ability to mix GPUs. Even without the last feature (I mean how stable can that be, practically speaking?) I'm interested to see what the review say.

Back