Top 20 team 33 ppd

penn7

Limp Gawd
Has anyone noticed that #20 is almost 450K? Besides Kendrak who is #21 right now....

dayum.jpg

Folds for 33? - Check.
Folds 2P or more? - Check.
Compulsively checks stats and tracks changes? - Check.
Busts Kendrak's chops in first thread ever started? - Check.

Roll out the beer and tamales, we got a live one here. :D

didn't really mean to jab Kendrak. I just hadn't noticed how far the 20 position had moved up. I'm just glad to be here.

What's really interesting is #20 on [H] (Apollo) is #109 in ALL OF F@H! Thats out of 1.6million people.

Hopefully my average returns to normal. I should be back on the top 20 soon lol.

At this rate top 20 will require at least three 4P.
Top 10 takes two 4P for me to be in 8th ppd, not sure that is going to last long:(

If I'm remembering correctly, it only took about 150-200k to break the top 20 just 3 months ago...

If I'm remembering correctly, it only took about 150-200k to break the top 20 just 3 months ago...

No i bit more than that, i usually run about 250k and i've only been in the top 20 a dozen times since november, hell i could switch on everything i had and still not make teh top 20:eek:.

Thats 3 dual hex machines, 30k of Gpu's and an lga 1155 board which would get about 400k

Many moons ago I was in the top 20 with about 22k per day.

Times they are a changin.

I don't know why we keep limiting ourselves in talking only about the top 20.

Look at the top 50 even....... the ante to get in that club is 100,000 PPD. That's huge. On most other teams anyone over 100,000 would be a superfolder. I'm in a bad spot in the rankings right now.... 45 is not a good place.... I'm doing 170,000PPD and going backwards... yes backwards... soon I will be 48.

Absolute Madness

1.2 weeks ;)

But seriously tho, he makes a point. We have a ton of heavy bitters here and we should be proud of all the folders here, from 1 reg WU a day to our #1 ranked global beast lol

But yea Poc, I remember that day when having 20k ppd made us awesome lol, then 50k was awesome, then there was a race to get 100k, then to fit 100k in a box.

Then the SR2 came along lol. O I remember the days, 32 core rigs from 8 quad cores lol, a GPU farm with 19 cores that was pulling like 3k watts lol. Oh the good old days lol

Oh and congrats to all of us.....

especially those in the top 50....:D

Silly me I forgot to say that last time.

Another interesting stat: we do about 3.7% of the total quantity of workunits each day, but we get about 10.4% of the total points awarded.

If I read it correctly we [H]ave 8 of the top 20 daily averages in the world!

It will be truley [H]ard to stop this [H]ell Bound Train.....

Crap, we have 6 people averaging over 1 meelion PPD...with a couple more who are almost there.

Hell I remember back in the uniprocessor days...1 meelion points PERIOD was a big deal.

God that makes me feel old.

Crap, we have 6 people averaging over 1 meelion PPD...with a couple more who are almost there.

The two slackers (tear and I) should be over 1.5 mil soon. I'll likely be pushing 1.8mil in the next few weeks if the summer heat doesn't kill me :D

What looked like high grass in my days look like a tall sequoia forest now :eek:

I'd say last year, early last year that is. Maybe late 2010

I once had a dream about being in the top 20. Then my wallet bitchslapped me and I realized I would need two more jobs to get there.

dam can any one send a 4p or 2p my way il be your bff! il love to have one but if i bought one my wife would cut my balls off then divorce me :(

dam can any one send a 4p or 2p my way il be your bff! il love to have one but if i bought one my wife would cut my balls off then divorce me :(

Vasectomy and freedom?! RESULT! Go go go! ;)

Yay I'm back on the top 20!
It only took 490k+ PPD :p

Now to see if I can stay there. Dang this is some tall grass.

Back