Top 20 PPD, now over 300k PPD

I'm just barely hanging in there. Will be a bit before I can get anymore clients running.

Just when I thought I'd crack the top 20, the bar gets boosted another 100k...

Yes... The air is quite thin up here. Top 20 in PPD on our team will get you top 100 in PPD project wide, and top 10 in PPD on our team will get you into the top 50 in PPD project wide.

The grass is very tall.

The dogs have to be big.

At 300k that rules me out unless i get some 6904's, and that with 2 dual hex machines:eek:

You could always start by adding an easy 200k by going to the FS/FT section lol

Seriously tho, it's crazy to see how high we put the bar on this team, truly epic.

More fun facts, there are only 87 TEAMS that could make enough to hold a top spot on our top 20, 86 not counting ourselves. Only 55 teams could make it onto our top 5 list, only 29 TEAMS that could out run our number one folder.

I believe that we are seeing the result of the insane number of 4p G34s coming on-line for us. At an entry-level minimum of 240K ppd, It doesn't take much more than just the one system to hit 300K ppd. What has also surprised me is the number of these things that are 4 x 12 core machines.

Let's keep this up. Get your 4p G34 stuff and join the irc channel for tweaking and setup assistance. Let's get the top 40 at 300K+ ppd!

lol A few weeks ago I was excited to see that with another 2p I had a shot at the top 20 but not anymore.

Thanks to you here at [H] I've got a 2P 6176SE (~200kPPD), on it's way to 4P, running. And today I have moved over all my GPU clients (~130kPPD) to [H] as way of saying thanks for the help. It seemed an appropriate time, as I just broke 70M for my previous team today.

SALUTE!

Thanks to you here at [H] I've got a 2P 6176SE (~200kPPD), on it's way to 4P, running. And today I have moved over all my GPU clients (~130kPPD) to [H] as way of saying thanks for the help. It seemed an appropriate time, as I just broke 70M for my previous team today.

SALUTE!

Welcome to the team:)

SALUTE!

Welcome!

Like musky says, when you get 4 of those 6176SE processors, come on over to irc. We has presents. :D

Mmmm, bacon. Thanks for the welcome folks. This is why I joined [H].

Back