Top 100 Socially Networked Cities in the U.S.

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Is your city Hot or Not? You will probably disagree with the findings, but hey, this is a scientifically conducted survey on the internet. You know it has to be 100% reliable and correct, right? :D

But the title instead goes to Washington D.C., a city where staying connected can get out the vote, and virtual handshakes help shape our nation.

Wooohoooo!! D+ for my city.

Honestly. I had hoped for a F. Fump social networking. Bunch of attention whores.

Damn I was going to look for some F cities to move to, yanno just so I can be sociable without a fucking computer, unfortunately all the cities that have F ratings are shit holes

LA is 33 with a B- and I'm guessing everyone has some sort of networking going on just because they live here...

Booooo my city got a B. (Sacramento) I suppose resistance is futile - I might as well go get an iphone, sign up for facebook and twitter, and start a blog.

lol @

95 Fresno, CA F
96 Bakersfield, CA F
97 Lubbock, TX F
98 Stockton, CA F
99 Laredo, TX F
100 El Paso, TX F

I guess Mexicans dont like social networking.

well, the city i live in atm is not there so i guess i'll have to move. Wait but i've three university full of people to hang out with. damn hard decision to make.

Only one city in WA? I knew Seattle would be in the top 10, but no Redmond, Bellevue, or Spokane?

Second largest city in the state, and larger than a few on the list. Don't know what you mean by bringing the average down, I wouldn't say the web is full of smart people...

It's more of an agriculture city, I think that means fewer socially networked people on average.

I can't believe Fresno, CA is #95. A lot of stupid people here. I'm surprised they aren't using Twitter :p

Not on the list, and damn proud of it. Although I was less than a year back 25th, but believe me you don't wanna live there.

Back