Top 10 PC Games Of 2015

Only game I bought on that list is Cities: Skylines, probably buy Witcher3 at some point when it is on sale. My most played game of 2015 is still Battlefield4 and they just released a new map for it today for free too.

Why does it seem like every person forgot about Soma?

To me it was the second favorite game this year behind Witcher 3 yet it's getting ignored across almost every "top list" of games this year, even pc-focused lists.

One of the best sci fi games and a game that actually has a good and interesting story along with it's unique setting (deep underwater) that leaves you thinking about the story and choices even after you've finished it.

I agree 100%. SOMA is an absolute gem. Excellent story and atmosphere, a must for any PC gaming enthusiast. It is easily in my top 3 games of 2015. If you enjoyed Alien: Isolation, Outlast, or Amnesia, do yourself a favor and pick this one up!

First off, I'm sure I forgot one or two games I did buy this year.

Second, I learned a long time ago to judge games on their merits instead of the hype. /QUOTE]

How can you do that if you haven't even heard of most games?

My list of games is very short:

1. Fallout 4
2. Mad Max

Because those are the only games I finished from this year's lineup, and both were great.

As for his list

10) Hacknet - Don't know what it is
9) Rocket League - Know about it, not interested
8) Cities: Skylines - Wanted to play it, but it's not worth AAA game prices for me, waiting for it to drop, might pick it up in the holiday sales
7) Ori and the Blind Forest - Don't know what it is
6) Heroes of the Storm - Know about it, definitely not interested
5) DiRT Rally - Wanted to play it, been waiting for it to get out of alpha, now it's the same story as with Skylines
4) Rainbow Six Siege - Know about it, not interested in games without a campaign
3) Fallout 4 - pre-ordered, played, finished, spent 80 hours on it, and counting
2) Grand Theft Auto V - I purchased the ps3 version way back when, but couldn't get myself to finish, I Thought it was because of consolitis, but now I've got the PC version and while I progressed a bit further in the story than on PS3, I still have no incentive to finish it. The story is just uninspired and uninteresting, and the characters are totally unrelateable and unlikable to me. I though it would be impossible to do a worse story than GTAIV, guess I was wrong. I don't get it, because both the Lost and the Damned, and Ballad of Gay Tony had great campaigns.
1) Witcher 3 - Of course I know this. Played Wither 1 and 2, both was meh, so I didn't even try the third.

Same nice games on the list.

Love Dirt Rally, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. Played and finished GTA V and was happy with Ori. Rest I know them but not interested.

First off, I'm sure I forgot one or two games I did buy this year.

Second, I learned a long time ago to judge games on their merits instead of the hype.

How can you do that if you haven't even heard of most games?

Many people in this thread hadn't heard of the games on that list. That doesn't mean I haven't heard of most games.

No MGS5? That's easily my #1 game of the year, and I'm not even a fan of the MGS usually. One of the best open world games ever made, and probably the best designed stealth game too.

Why isn't Kerbal Space Program even on the list? 1.0 dropped back in April. It's the best game I've ever played and perhaps the best example of a successful indie PC game for nerds.

Yeah KSP is an amazing game too. I just wouldn't have even thought of it as a 2015 game since it has been a more complete game than most "finished" games for the last 2+ years. The only problem with KSP is that it's impossible to stop playing once you start.

im probably going to end up buying Ori for the xboxone even though i dont have one. its mainly so my nieces can play it and i have an excuse to buy video games. (the other person doesnt allow buying 'useless' stuff right now)

im probably going to end up buying Ori for the xboxone even though i dont have one. its mainly so my nieces can play it and i have an excuse to buy video games. (the other person doesnt allow buying 'useless' stuff right now)

Sounds like you have a useless individual in the house and need to rid yourself of that negativity!

^This....

Its funny because youre damned if you spend the money and then become super busy, which seems to happen %70-80 of the time, or you don't do the upgrade and spend the money on a game, and you are bored as sh*t because then you aren't busy.....weird double edged sword.

When I was young I had the time but not the money. When I got old I had the money but not the time.

hrm rainbow six is especially tempting now that the CSGO devs have really dropped the ball, I was already interested before that.
Witcher III Ftw
Starcraft 2 LOV really good too IMO

I played Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for awhile, it was one solid shooter. Awhile back I tried one of the newer titles and it sucked monkey balls. I am completely afraid to try them now.

The other person might be right. Sometimes you have to do without .... or ...... find a way to afford something special.

Definitely agree with TW3 and GTA5 at the top. Rocket League & FO4 I will probably buy when they're cheap enough. The rest of those I have little to no interest in.

And I just started playing AC:Syndicate last week, and clearly this list was made before that came out. Wow! I don't care what else is wrong with it, or how much I want to hate Ubisoft, the game is just so damned pretty, I will probably spend a hundred hours in it despite myself.

Back