• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Tool boxes?

null

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
474
Hey guys,

I'm at the point where I have too many spare and misc. parts in my closet and would prefer a tool box to hold and organize them better. I'm referring to things like chassis screws, heat sinks, lots of cables (sata, dvi, hdmi, power, etc.), connection adapters, screw drivers, half empty thermal paste tubes, etc.

I see options on NewEgg, but I was curious if any of you have tool box recommendations?
 
Last edited:
I use sterilte clear storage cases such as these: http://www.target.com/p/sterilite-l.../-/A-14010911?lnk=Rec|pdp|viewed_viewed|pdpv1

I have several of the thinner units, and a few deeper units for larger items. They are all the same dimensions and stackable.

For small parts, such as screws, standoffs, jumpers, they are divided by type and placed into individual containers (or you could use a divided container).

> http://www.amazon.com/Storage-Round...18511705&sr=8-93&keywords=small+parts+storage

> http://www.amazon.com/Akro-Mils-570...18511862&sr=8-11&keywords=small+parts+storage

I've found the biggest help is to say when enough is enough. Learn to throw out stuff you won't use.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top