This is the system:
AthlonXP Barton 2500 CPU w/Alpha HSF (not overclocked)
Chaintech 7NJS Zenith Motherboard
Unknown (no label) 512MB DDR RAM (dual channel)
ATI 9600XT A-I-W (not overclocked)
NEC ND1100A DVD+RW
AOpen 1648/BKH DVD-ROM
Seagate ST3160827AS 160GB SATA
Aerogate II (monitors 4 fans and temps)
Musketeer (monitors fan and temp of cpu)
5 - 80mm fans
3 - dual ccfl's
Can a Antec PP-303X 300W Power Supply be enough? I know nothing about voltages and rails.
AthlonXP Barton 2500 CPU w/Alpha HSF (not overclocked)
Chaintech 7NJS Zenith Motherboard
Unknown (no label) 512MB DDR RAM (dual channel)
ATI 9600XT A-I-W (not overclocked)
NEC ND1100A DVD+RW
AOpen 1648/BKH DVD-ROM
Seagate ST3160827AS 160GB SATA
Aerogate II (monitors 4 fans and temps)
Musketeer (monitors fan and temp of cpu)
5 - 80mm fans
3 - dual ccfl's
Can a Antec PP-303X 300W Power Supply be enough? I know nothing about voltages and rails.