Too late to start mining?

What exactly will I find out the hard way? I am in 30 different coins for the long haul. 29 of them can go nowhere, but if just 1 takes off in the next 3-5 years then I will be set.
It was about your $46/day claim that we know is complete nonsense. But since you are now saying you're holding long the daily value is meaningless anyway. I am holding 250 different coins long. I built an app that uses exchange API's and keep an extremely diversified HODL. I'm at full ROI on my cards actually cashed out to my bank. I'm keeping about half of my power in operational (power/expansion) and the other half in tossing the money up in the air and hoping millions fall down.

It was about your $46/day claim that we know is complete nonsense. But since you are now saying you're holding long the daily value is meaningless anyway. I am holding 250 different coins long. I built an app that uses exchange API's and keep an extremely diversified HODL. I'm at full ROI on my cards actually cashed out to my bank. I'm keeping about half of my power in operational (power/expansion) and the other half in tossing the money up in the air and hoping millions fall down.

Nonsense? I based my claim off the ICO value of the coin, which at the time was $.28 per coin. I was mining 1170 coins a week, which comes to a rough daily average of 167 coins. So if we take 167 and multiply it by the value of the coin at the time of the post ($.28) we get......$46.80 per day. Please show me where my math is wrong.

That app you built seems pretty cool, and its nice you have your HW paid off. My HW was funded 100% in advance thanks to ETH earnings, so it has been pure profit from day one. It is smart to liquidate a small amount of your HODLings to cover your out of pocket HW costs, and then bank the rest.

Nonsense? I based my claim off the ICO value of the coin, which at the time was $.28 per coin. I was mining 1170 coins a week, which comes to a rough daily average of 167 coins. So if we take 167 and multiply it by the value of the coin at the time of the post ($.28) we get......$46.80 per day. Please show me where my math is wrong.

That app you built seems pretty cool, and its nice you have your HW paid off. My HW was funded 100% in advance thanks to ETH earnings, so it has been pure profit from day one. It is smart to liquidate a small amount of your HODLings to cover your out of pocket HW costs, and then bank the rest.
The only numbers that matter are what you can get at an exchange at any given point. Any other numbers are completely made up nonsense. I also mentioned things like insane difficulty swings that happen nonstop on all of the newer coins. so that is why I call those numbers nonsense. I bet long on a lot of things. I continue to take some shots. I move my vegas to a different coin every few days to try to have a few days in various coins turn into riches in a few years. I don't count any of them in any form of profit calculations. They are nothing more than lotto tickets.

The only numbers that matter are what you can get at an exchange at any given point. Any other numbers are completely made up nonsense. I also mentioned things like insane difficulty swings that happen nonstop on all of the newer coins. so that is why I call those numbers nonsense. I bet long on a lot of things. I continue to take some shots. I move my vegas to a different coin every few days to try to have a few days in various coins turn into riches in a few years. I don't count any of them in any form of profit calculations. They are nothing more than lotto tickets.

Fair enough. I actually agree with you, but since most people, when discussing mining profits, use their "daily" amount, for the sake of the conversation I did the same. What are you mining on your VEGAs now? I am still on GRAFT until I have roughly 4K-5K of them, then I will rotate back to ETN or something else. I really thought Intense Coin might go somewhere, and while it still might I am not sure it will. Only have 350 of those.

Graft - def: gains secured by corruption. perfect name for what they are doing.

Back