• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Too Hot when Idle?

Nightcast

[H]ere for the Blow!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
754
Ok I have a nVidia GeForce 7300 GT, No I don't game(well Starcraft :D) but I just got it and i've been looking at the temps and It's idles at 45 C. I'm not sure if that too hot or not. I don't know much about cooling and the temps i should be getting.

Any help
Thanks.
 
8800GTX's in SLI = 80 idle / 90 load

pdx105_07.jpg
 
Ok thanks guys, I just wasn't sure. It just seemed a little high as all my other temps are in the low 30's
 
Hey Kuyaglen,
If your side panel has a room for a 120mm fan or 2 try them out. My 8800Ultras in SLI are idling with 2 fans around 54 load 70. That is with them clocked a 660mhz.

Croaker
 
Back
Top