• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Too bad we don't have this

towert7

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
2,930
Friend showed me an overlockers forum, and I noticed they had built into their forum software folding information.

http://www.overclock.net/1661313-post3.html
Shows folder rank, and a little folder icon. Sure a lot better than posting that thing at the bottom of posts.... which I've notcied many have stoped doing.

Even though I stopped folding a while ago, I wanted to pass this along.
 
That is kind of neat, but it would have to have the badge there too. I want to be orange asap.

To be off topic:
I also like the fact the signature of the folder used as an example was pro Hawkeyes! I am an Iowa alum and was just planning my time off from work to see them play in Soldier Field to start next season.
 
Seems cool, but we cannot put all the info in our sigs here. Tis against forum rules. :)

 
Back
Top