Tons of stuff FS or FT....CHEAP!!!!

PEZOHOLIC

Limp Gawd
All prices are shipped and O.B.O. I ship via USPS and if it is worth something DC will be purchased. Everything is guaranteed not to be DOA unless otherwise stated.

I prefer PAYPAL but also accept MOs, checks and if you wanna cash.

Non-free email = [email protected] (I DON’T CHECK THIS)
Email I check = [email protected]
Heatware = PEZOHOIC (57+ refs)
Ebay = pezoholic18

Anyone interested in a trade for my Nikon Coolpix 5700 LMK.

256mb Pc133 Viking cas3 (will run cas2 no problem) double-sided if that makes a difference.---SOLD

128mb of Unknown brand MICRON CHIPS PC133 cas2 ram. Don’t know the brand but has Micron chips on it.---SOLD

KT7E Mobo, works flawlessly kt133e chipset which is basically the same at the kt133a. Good overclocker used in my bro’s system for the last few years. Blue PCB.---SOLD

KT7A-RAID mobo, has a few caps that leaked but IT WONT DIE. I used it for about a year and after my current comp was built this board was retired. As I stated WORKS fine but has leaking caps…can be replaced if you know what you’re doing. Sold as is---$17

60GB GXP IMB/Hitachi Deskstar. This hard drive served me well until it started clicking. I didn’t know about the bios fix for these and have not tried it. It still HOLDS and READS data but the clicking has begun. Maybe the firmware will fix. Sold as is---$27

3com Fast Etherlink XL 10/100. You know 3com quality. This card is over 2 years old and has NEVER even made me install the drivers. Best PCI 10/100 NIC hands down IMO.---$9

Intel chipset 10/100 ATX lan NIC. Again another NIC I’ve had for a little while without any problems.---$8

I/O Magic 48x16x48 CDRW drive. I bought this new and had used it for about a year before it gave me a problems burning. Sometimes it would burn sometimes it wouldn’t. I don’t know whats the deal, maybe firmware? Reads CDs without a problem, only burning give me problems. Sold as is---$15

Toshiba m1202 4.8x DVD drive. Came out of an old Dell. Works great, perfect for a low budget system where a DVD is required.---$12

Sidewinder Gamepad Pro….never used, no box or manual. ---$6

8 port 10/100 hub. Works fine however I lost the power supply. It states the power requirements on the hub so pretty easy fix if you ask me.---$14

Copper Orb. Remember these funky aluminum and copper orbs? Well if you want one, I got one. Fan is starting to make some noise. Needs to be oiled or replaced.---$8

Two RED sata cables. Came with my mobo but I don’t need them. Still sealed.---$9

Red Faction 1 game perfect condition. Nothin much to say except comes with the original case and 2 cds.---$9

Sim City 3000. Classic Simcity here, nothing but the original case and CD.---$9
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to offer different prices or ask me any questions!!

Do you still have:

256mb Pc133 Viking cas3 (will run cas2 no problem) double-sided if that makes a difference.---$25

128mb of Unknown brand MICRON CHIPS PC133 cas2 ram. Don’t know the brand but has Micron chips on it.---$15

Both must work! I will run MEMTEST on them, and they should have no errors.

PM me. Thanks.

Back