Tons of Overclocking DDR1 DDR500 Ram! PC4000 2gb and 1gb sets!

Alright, it's time for me to get rid of these babies... I bought them when I was a bit more noob- "ddr500 is higher than ddr400- it has to be faster" ~ that only applies when you're overclock- i don't do any overclocking at all...

So for sale:

2gb 2x1024mb G. Skill- this was Sent back to me a few months back after I RMAed a set. It has black heat spreaders and I believe the timings are 3-4-4-8 or something... I will check later but all the reviews I read on them said they were pretty up there. It goes for over $100 on ebay- yes auction! Looking for $75

Next is 1gb 2x512mb Kingston HyperX ram, DDR500, and works great. Extremely stable and has a cool blue heatspreaders.
Looking for $35 for these!

S478 3.0 800FSB Processor, looking for $22 shipped for it

Trades- Canon stuff- lens, I can add cash, or a C2D MATX board, ECS is okay, DDR2 ram

Let me know if you have any questions, located in the San Diego area.

hahah @ cganesh why not buy it theN!? i considered it my self even but remembered i have a stack of p4 cpu's out in the garage hehe.. also ddr500 is usually faster since you can run them with lower timings at pc3200..

hahah @ cganesh why not buy it theN!? i considered it my self even but remembered i have a stack of p4 cpu's out in the garage hehe.. also ddr500 is usually faster since you can run them with lower timings at pc3200..

i dont have any p4 stuff, and ddr stuff so if i buy the cpu, i need to buy a mobo + memory + agp card. .. and i dont need it :(, wish i did coz its a great price

Hey cganesh75... guess what! I also have a 9700pro and DDR500 ram! all you need is a mobo! (I sorta have a mobo but it gives me random errors- resets randomly) I can toss in if you buy all 3 items!

Hey cganesh75... guess what! I also have a 9700pro and DDR500 ram! all you need is a mobo! (I sorta have a mobo but it gives me random errors- resets randomly) I can toss in if you buy all 3 items!

imo hes famous for the quote.. nice price on such and such item

good deal including the mobo.. what is the price on the 9700pro?

Bump, Killster- I'm not even sure if it's a 9700pro... It might be a 96- but it does have the VGA silencer- The previous owner- I can only assume he smokes cause it was DISGUSTING... half an hour and half my bottle of rubbing alcohol later it was finally clean, I'll pm you tonight when i can confirm

Is that S478 3Ghz CPU a Prescott (1MB Cache) or is it a Northwood (512MB Cache)?

Back