Tonight's Shirt.Woot = EXTREME ROFL

I went to order and they are all sold out :(

I've noticed the really good shirt.woots are usually sold out when i wake up around 7am EST... They should really think about upping the first print runs and maybe make some more $$ on them.

I've noticed the really good shirt.woots are usually sold out when i wake up around 7am EST... They should really think about upping the first print runs and maybe make some more $$ on them.

Yeah really, my only shirt was one I ordered when I was awake at midnight and remembered to check. If they are continually selling out, I say raise print too!

The shirt is funny, but I think it would be more funny to see the people who don't get the shirt.

Huh? C6H12O6? :D

2nd chance sales begin the day after originally offered, for an extra $5. Available shirts are from current and prior week, plus the 15 highest sellers of the remainders.

Click on the 4 digit link in the item description. Using that you can buy the shirt after the initial sale, but for $15.00. Still a great shirt for $15. I have missed the 'sale' a few times and went back and got the shirts for $15. Most recently the Say no to Scurvy shirt.

HTH

maybe i'm stupid or something but why do so many people submit these shirts if barely any ever get printed and you cant even pick the one you want? ...

I disagree its just a plain ole bsod, doesnt really add any geeky humor into it being a sugar rush crashing... or the chem name for sugar :D

Back