Tomb raider: Angel of Darkness?

oqvist

[H]F Junkie
Got it with my Sapphire 9800 PRO. And no it was not the reason I got that :D

Anyway is it any good. Have heard the controls are the nightmare. Are playing Prince of Persia at the moment and like it does that mean I will like that game :)

Also find it funny that it bundles with an Ati card when it´s nVidia sponsored and nVidia actually managed to draw back the dx 9 patch. I have also heard there was some issue with this game and ATI cards?

Also is the dx 9 patch still available?

game is ok I guess ..get wall texture flashing in some areas tho.

the controls are not tight at all ...so that is a nuance to say the least .. game plays better with a controller instead of keys(in my experience of it anyways) ..and some of the puzzles are not as easy to figure out as POP's ...

lack of tight controls kind of killed the game for me ..I'm a good wayz into it ..but just stopped playing

POP sot tho ..ive gone thru it twice now ..fun game

i liked this game alot the controls werent to bad still very playable . i thought it was a very good game i beat it a while ago.

Originally posted by primelink
i liked this game alot the controls werent to bad still very playable . i thought it was a very good game i beat it a while ago.

Well I am currently playing Silent Hill 2. I do got a game pad but still find the controls for Silent Hill 2 being the most scary part. In comparison how is TR:AOD?

If it's the one I got.. can't remember the name exactly since I havent touched it in months.. it's bloody horrible. More headache than it's worth.

Back