Today only, Great Rockford Fosgate Toys

gigantorebirdie

Limp Gawd
WooT

They have a home and car set from Rochford Fosgate. Really banging set of toys from what I've read this afternoon. If you are looking for something fun to play with check it out. For 200 bucks I couldn't resist.

Woot sells good stuff every day. New updates at midnight daily. One item per day, new item almost everyday. ALways at a serious discount. The only problem is that this isn't a head unit, but I have one and it plugs in to a normal CD changer plug on most any decent head unit, or you can use an FM Modulator.

Ok, this will probably plug into my head unit as I have several RCA jacks back there for inputs using one for satellite radio and also have one for cd changer and auxlliary. The question is though, how does the interface work? Is it an extra wired display unit, or what? Can it do playlists?

tunaman said:
Ok, this will probably plug into my head unit as I have several RCA jacks back there for inputs using one for satellite radio and also have one for cd changer and auxlliary. The question is though, how does the interface work? Is it an extra wired display unit, or what? Can it do playlists?
http://www.omnifimedia.com/tutorials/
still not worth it for me, even though i really really want it. I don't have a fricking rca out because my receiver stinks.

I'm in. Thanks. This should be able to adapt into the factory head in my new car.

This one is not just today - Friday woots last all weekend.

Bah, if that was also a head unit, I'de go for it. I guess I'll just settle for a MP3 player head unit with aux in.

i got one the first time they ran it....for sure worth the 200$. if your radio can control a cd changer most likely there is a aux input converter, plus a good fm modulator...would provide decent sound. the dms1 is a nice init too, just to stream music to your home theatre works good. all wireless too so thats nice.

Back