Today New best Android phones

tonybosell

n00b
I am looking for the new best android phones. I know that there are lots of android phones available in the market but I really want to buy the today new best android phone. So can anybody help me or give me the more information of best android phone?

Your top options are the Samsung Galaxy SIII and HTC One X. Look around the first couple of threads on this sub-forum and decide which one is best for you.

Personally the Samsung Galaxy SIII is the best smartphone on the market because it has the smoothest and most responsive UI on the market. The web browsing on the Samsung Galaxy SIII is the fastest, whereas on the HTC One X it is arguably laggier.

Galaxy S3 also gets my vote. Isn't OneX also a Windows phone though?
Oh okay, so no one even knows what a One X is yet the GS3 must be superior.

The One X runs Android ICS. The North American version has the same S4 CPU as the Galaxy S3.

What carrier are you using OP? That will influence your choice more than anything.

The lack of proper grammar in the first post just screams spam, and judging by the signature I am convinced.

Totally not the same Samsung shill

OQxTA.png

If you look at his post history it is the same thing over and over, recommending Samsung products. This time he asks a question only to have the other Samsung shill reply within a minute.

I'm a little baffled. Why would anyone spend time on this though? Go around randomly promoting SG3?

some people have no lives :eek:
It's their job....report it and move on.

the shill response is funny though as the GS3 isn't released stateside yet so apple to apple comparisons can't be made until then.

Your top options are the Samsung Galaxy SIII and HTC One X. Look around the first couple of threads on this sub-forum and decide which one is best for you.

Personally the Samsung Galaxy SIII is the best smartphone on the market because it has the smoothest and most responsive UI on the market. The web browsing on the Samsung Galaxy SIII is the fastest, whereas on the HTC One X it is arguably laggier.
Thanks for your suggestion, I am very impressed and I am interested in both type of mobile and I want to buy the one best smart phone but I am looking best and cheaper phone and I don't know which is cheaper phone. So please tell me it's net price?

I'm a little baffled. Why would anyone spend time on this though? Go around randomly promoting SG3?

H posted an article many years ago about guerilla marketers that do just this and get paid for it. This is the reality of it.

Totally not the same Samsung shill

OQxTA.png

If you look at his post history it is the same thing over and over, recommending Samsung products. This time he asks a question only to have the other Samsung shill reply within a minute.

OP even posted in a thread started by Kyle, lol.

OP even posted in a thread started by Kyle, lol.

You can also throw in the fact that he's recommending Samsung Galaxy S3 phones in other threads before asking about phones here.

06-06-2012, 05:11 AM
tonybosell n00bie, 14 Days

I think Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than the HTC One X mobile. Both have quad-core processors, high-end 4-plus inch 720p screens and slim bodies. HTC One X cheapest than the Samsung Galaxy S3. Samsung Galaxy S3 is camera is better like faster auto focus, lower minimum distance for focus and HTC One X's camera has wider lens. Samsung Galaxy S3 is support the 16/32/64GBGB, 1GB, microSD slot and HTC One X is support the 16/32GB, 1GB RAM.
link

I'm getting an S3, but this shilling is blatant and stupid.

You can also throw in the fact that he's recommending Samsung Galaxy S3 phones in other threads before asking about phones here.

link

I'm getting an S3, but this shilling is blatant and stupid.
Thanks for your reply, I am currently using the Samsung Galaxy S3 because It's good features and looking very smartphone. It is very fast network connect and today It is best and latest android phone in the market. It is better than the another phones. I personally advice, you to buy it. May I more help you?

You could help me by taking an elementary English course so it doesn't pain me so much to read your crap.

Thanks for your reply, I am currently using the Samsung Galaxy S3 because It's good features and looking very smartphone. It is very fast network connect and today It is best and latest android phone in the market. It is better than the another phones. I personally advice, you to buy it. May I more help you?

Is there a wood chipper that you can recommend for tossing my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone into?

What I like best is that he doesn't understand that the GIII version most of us will be getting is a dual core.

You sound like a bot

Everyone should know by now that it's Samsung trolling instead of just having a real representative here. So sad...

Back