• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Tobit is a loser..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
5,145
Apparently, I am a loser, according to several recently received PM's, having ripped of several members recently; CCity and musky to name a few.

I really have no clue what is going on but will gladly move on and sorry I have been a burden on everyone here. I will change the team number on all of my clients in the next few hours as they finish current work units.

- T
 
lol who's calling you a loser? wtf.. do i need to lay the verbal smack down on some retarded kids again?

quit worrying about what other people are saying, they are useless tards. they want to act like little biotches thats their problem. shouldn't let peoples bullcrap dictate what you do. you know you have more supporters here then haters so ignore em. thats why the feature is there on the forum, lol.
 
Ok, let's get to the bottom of this. All those involved lay it out so we can make some sense of this since it's out in the semi-open now.
 
As someone you supposedly ripped off, I can guarantee that this is not even close to being true. I don't know who is saying such things, but whoever you are, you really need to mind your own business.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top