Nov 10, 2005 #1 M marty9876 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006 Joined Jun 11, 2003 Messages 4,906 I seem to recall a sweet borg a certain someone pulled off last year, and was wondering if this might happen this year also?
I seem to recall a sweet borg a certain someone pulled off last year, and was wondering if this might happen this year also?
Nov 10, 2005 #2 O OSUguy98 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006 Joined Oct 8, 2003 Messages 3,959 I've been wondering the same thing.... we've still got a few weeks to go though.......... Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!
I've been wondering the same thing.... we've still got a few weeks to go though.......... Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!
Nov 10, 2005 #3 M magnusvir [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 7, 2004 Messages 1,165 yikes, looks like he has a muy downward slope.
Nov 10, 2005 #4 U unhappy_mage [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2005 Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 11,455 Go back to August!