I have a 42" Sony Plasma TV. It is a newer model, only about 7 months old with all the bells and whistles, HDMI, tru surround, etc... Well ever since I bought it I have noticed one inherent flaw in it's picture. Now I have always just figured that this was inherent to all plasmas... but heres what it does- whenever there is a white screen with black text/dark image in the center of white... the white pixels to the left and right of the black are a darker white than the white above and below the darkness. This darkness extends to the edge of the screen. This happens no matter the input, even HDMI inputs and on the menu overlays.
Other than this small defect, the picutre is absolutely beautiful.
So what I kinda wonder is, is this just a Sony problem on this model, or does this happen on a lot of Plasmas? Is there any brand of plasma that is doesn't occour on?
Just kida wondering. I like this TV so much its not like I'm going to return it or anything, its too late for that anyways. But if future purchases I figured it would be good to find out about this problem...
Thanks guys.
Other than this small defect, the picutre is absolutely beautiful.
So what I kinda wonder is, is this just a Sony problem on this model, or does this happen on a lot of Plasmas? Is there any brand of plasma that is doesn't occour on?
Just kida wondering. I like this TV so much its not like I'm going to return it or anything, its too late for that anyways. But if future purchases I figured it would be good to find out about this problem...
Thanks guys.