• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

To the admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
9,778
Can we have a report this user for being absolutely useless and unhelpful, offensive, abusive, unbecoming, trolling, or just plain obviously not even trying to maintain the forum mentatlity that is required of being [H] minded about technology?

I mean I have been seriously contemplating ending my membership with this forum, not because of adminstration or content, but because the general overtone now on HardForums is that of absolute know it alls who discourage everyone else from wanting to participate, share ideas, ask questions, etc... and these same people help nothing and know nothing.

I guess I am ranting but I have over 2K post on this forum already and I enjoy it highly, I just do not want to have to leave because we are letting it become Troll and DIckhead haven!

Thanks Kyle and the Crew for all of the super hard effort you put into this place. May you continue to prosper and offer us a nice forum to share ideas, concepts, and have a great time.
 
You can report the member's posts individually as you see them or contact the Moderator(s) of the particular forum to look at the posting history of the member in question. Either way, your claims will be looked into and appropriate action taken if any is needed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top