Im putting together a new build on an Asus P8Z68 PRO, 2600K, etc, etc.
I am going to be picking up an EVGA GTX 580. There is the regular card or the superclocked card.....and right now the 2 are pretty much the same price(0.50 different)
Plan on going with a HafX case or a HAF 912 advanced if I can get my hands on one.
To me it prob makes sense to get the superclock even tho it isnt that much higher rated..... but I was just wondering if anyone had any input of sorts on either or......
I plan to keep the system for 3 years........I wont be doing any overclocking of sorts and use it for everyday stuff, medium use gaming, and some minor menu making programs.
Is there any major diff in heat output or voltage or life expectancy with the factory OC cards ??
Thanks
I am going to be picking up an EVGA GTX 580. There is the regular card or the superclocked card.....and right now the 2 are pretty much the same price(0.50 different)
Plan on going with a HafX case or a HAF 912 advanced if I can get my hands on one.
To me it prob makes sense to get the superclock even tho it isnt that much higher rated..... but I was just wondering if anyone had any input of sorts on either or......
I plan to keep the system for 3 years........I wont be doing any overclocking of sorts and use it for everyday stuff, medium use gaming, and some minor menu making programs.
Is there any major diff in heat output or voltage or life expectancy with the factory OC cards ??
Thanks