To Risky?

Firebat

Gawd
Finial results 315:255. Original 250:200. Ati Radeon 9950 Video card.

I used ati tray tools.

Temputure is 40c

I didn't expect that big of an overclock to work. But it's as high as it goes with out geting all thouse little boxey things.

So, my temputure's down real low. Which is good. But Is that still too big of an overclock? It works great, but am I gonna burn out my card if i keep it at that?

Highly unlikely that youll "burn" it out, but you could possibly run into unstability when using it for a few intense games. Usually itll lock up in the game and display a bunch of nonsense if this is the case, youll likely have to reboot and set it back. That overclocks seems doo'able however, so give it a shot :)

We had a 9550 in the GF's box for a while, it would do 415/220 on stock cooling. I think your ok.

Just got this card sunday. So i dont want to make a stupid mistake and burn it out.

It plays both morrowind and renegade fine. So far not a flaw. But when i buy oblivion I hope it doesn't lock up on me.

Thanks for the help

Lol....

....boxey thingies...

.................Those are called ///////////////Artifacts\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Nice overclock though. And dont worry about it burning out. You will know it doesnt like what you've done long before it'll say peace out.

Back